- Pool Prices
- Pool Photos
- Pool Designs
- Extra Options
- About Platinum Pools
- Service Department
- Contact Us
Below is a step-by-step overview of what will take place from the design stage to the completion of your swimming pool. Remember, this is a quick overview. When a staff designer comes to your home for a free estimate, they will get into much more detail about each and every stage. If you have any other questions, please call one of our sales offices or send us an email from the contact page.
1. We will come to your home or you can come to our sales office near you, and a representative will answer all of your questions and explain the enjoyment of owning a swimming pool.
2. A staff designer will then put your ideas together with our experience and prepare a drawing of your property showing you the exact location of your pool.
3. Before we excavate your pool a representative will stake out your new pool. The stakeout will be based on your design; and as soon as you OK the layout, we will dig the pool.
4. One of our expert contractors will use the latest equipment to excavate your pool and get it ready for the rest of construction.
5. Steel reinforcing will be put in on a box style on the sides and bottom of your pool all connecting to the box beam band on the top, which adds life to your pool.
6. The plumbing is designed to take advantage of the most efficient equipment on the market today, to keep your pool clean and purified.
7. Our special mix of gunite is applied under high pressure to bind tightly around the steel. This results in ultimate strength.
8. Coping is installed around the perimeter of your pool. The coping is professionally set in place and leveled.
9. The tile is also carefully placed and leveled to the inside of your pool to give it a beautifully finished look.
10. Certified, licensed electricians hook up your main electric service to your pool equipment.
11. You can choose from a large selection of deck surfaces and color to give that perfect finish to suit your surroundings.
12. Plaster is the last step in the construction of your pool; the plaster is a hand-troweled waterproof plaster finish. Now it's time to add the water.
13. After the pool is filled with water it is time for a representative from Platinum Pools to visit you at your home to teach you about the operation of your pool.
14. Now you are set for a lifetime of fun and enjoyment in your own backyard.
If you would like an estimate, Contact Us Online or call one of our local offices.